Sunday, November 9, 2008

Music of the Moment

Its not that I have not written due to a lack of a time. In an unusual change, I actually had the whole weekend off (this was a welcome change). And despite a lack of school work, I am starting up at the Technician this week. It seems I'll have an article on California Proposition 8 (the one that banned gay marriage in Cali) coming out on Thursday and an article on the reduction of campus travel budgets due to the economy coming out on Friday (both dates tentative). But anyhow, I figure I will share my 'music of the moment' with you kind internet dwellers who frequent this piece of cyber space I refer to as my blog.

Enjoy... : )

Noah and the Whale - Peaceful, the World Lays Me Down
Francois Virot - Yes or No
Glasvegas - Glasvegas
Musee Mechanique - Hold This Ghost
Rogue Wave - Asleep at Heaven's Gate
Adele - 19
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
Sufjan Stevens - Michigan + Come On Feel The Illinoise
Music from 'ONCE' + 'Amelie'
The Postal Service - Give Up
Air - Moon Safari + Pocket Symphony + Talkie Walkie
FC Kahuna - Machine Says Yes

No comments: