Saturday, February 28, 2009

My sore bum

My first experience skiing was well... painful.

I'm pretty confident that every single muscle in my legs and back are sore, and yes I spent a lot of the morning on my bum.

But surprisingly, or maybe not so surprisingly (I'll leave that one to you), I was alright at it by the afternoon. In the evening, despite being pretty tired, I was actually not half bad. Can I go down a black diamond.. no.. But I can now glide down a green slope pretty easily.. Attaining some decent speed? Yes.

With that I'll take a little pride.. And despite being sore, it was a lot of fun. Definitely a do again.

As to flying. I ended up not going today, the ceiling came down too low and instead I'm going to be doing it tomorrow morning. We'll see how that goes.. : )

But tonight, I am absolutely exhausted and don't have too much else to say. See you later alligators..

No comments: